So you want to be the beloved Green Monster for Halloween? No, not Wally- the physical 37 ft (and 2 in.) wall. Here’s how I pulled it off, with the famous Citgo sign glowing in the background.
- Foam poster board
- Printed Fenway signs
- Printed Citgo logo
- String/ Yarn/ Twine for strap
- Scissors and cardboard cutter
- Double sided tape
- Tea lights
- Small lid or box
- Glue gun & glue
Green Monster Wall
- Print and cut out the Fenway wall signs. I created the below graphic on Canva and split it into 6 separate photos for printing.
- Adhere the photos to the poster board with double sided tape.
- Cut off the excess poster board (if needed)
- Adhere the strap with a hot glue gun.
Here is Canva template.
- Adhere the lid or small box to the headband using hot glue. I found this small gift box and headband at Dollar Tree.
- Cut the printed Citgo logo to fit the opening of the lid/ box. The below logo is for a lid the size of 4.25 in x 4.25 in
- Adhere one side of the cut out logo using double sided tape.
- Arrange tea lights as you would like.
- Tape down the other side(s).