I think I’ll go to Boston… Whether you are visiting Massachusetts for the history, the scenery, or sports, there is something for everyone!
Where to eat:
- Antico Forno- Boston
- Tatte Bakery- Boston
- Top of the Hub- Boston
- Atlantic Fish Co.- Boston
When to visit:
- Winter: Unless you’re visiting for sports, just avoid at all costs.
- Spring: The city starts to come alive in the spring. If you want to avoid crowds, I would recommend visiting in spring.
- Summer: One word- humidity. There is so much to see outside, and humidity is the worst!
- Fall: Now, two words- FALL FOLIAGE! But, be warned that you might be visiting with the rest of the coutry and students getting back to college.
Boston Bruins- Hockey
Boston Celtics- Basketball
New England Patriots- Football
New England Revolution- Soccer